Friday, October 31, 2014

What's in a name? Apparently, a LOT.

Yes, this world is full of fools, especially those d**kheads who think it is funny/sweet to forget someone's name even after meeting them for like the tenth time and assume it is acceptable. Cannot believe what I did when I met with such a person today - just walked off with a smile.

Truly grateful to have not said or done anything that would have given this character a dose of his own medicine, or worse.

Sometimes it is an illness, a disease. Total or selective amnesia probably. But this truly doesn't seem to be that way. I'm so not sorry that I have a beautiful name given by two of the most wonderful people I know. And it is not too hard either to remember. Want to know how to remember it? I can suggest funny, even dumb ways to enable recollection. Better still, tell the meaning of my name!

Not sure if this is another ploy to seek attention, a failed attempt at being charming, chauvinism, or plain arrogance.

Grateful to be able to act like a grown up and be able to not react to people's stupidity, at least on their face. How arrogant, self absorbed, and blissfully disrepectful can they be of other people's existence!

No comments:

Post a Comment