Saturday, August 22, 2015

Grace

Accepting love, especially the unconditional type from someone without having to give something in return can be tough for some people. These people have been wronged and scarred so many times that they build a huge unscalable wall around themselves. They are the ones who actually need more love anyone else. 


Every day I learn to accept this love from unexpected people, at unexpected times, and for unexpected reasons, I realize the heart becomes stronger, the soul becomes more enlightened, and life becomes even more beautiful.



The people who offer this kind of unconditional love and support are truly His messengers, and have great courage as they take the effort and risk to climb or even break down that wall. If you have someone like this in your life, let them in and fill you with joy. I wish I could name those lovely people here ... but you know who you are. Thanks for being able to make me laugh even during difficult times... What you have been doing for me, maybe this is what people call Grace.


No comments:

Post a Comment