Wednesday, May 18, 2016

A Love Letter to My Beloved



To my dearest, my beloved, my love at first sight for four years since we first met in 2012:
 


I loved you from the bottom of my heart. 




Your dark body, charming face, and mysterious allure caught my attention the first time I saw you. You catered to my every whim and fancy and seceded to my most eccentric behavior, a trait which most partners lack. You gave me companionship when I wanted to go on endless trips to nowhere and your silent protection when I wanted to pour my lungs out. Yeah sure, every once in a while, you threw tantrums asking for attention and pampering - but it's okay because you took wonderful care of me too.


But as they say, every relationship should be given a nice closure when runs its course. I have and will always love you and a part of my heart with always have a special spot for you. It was great while it lasted and I'm glad that it's over. I had outgrown you sometime back but like all others hopelessly in love, I kept ignoring your silent yet fervent pleas to let you go and held on to you, not realizing it would cause more pain to both of us. So it is time to let go of you... and move on to someone else - someone more in tune with who I have evolved into today.


Goodbye my dearest Honda Civic (hahaha!). My time with you was very fulfilling and while you will always be my first love, I will not miss you and I'm grateful to you for that.


Which lets me open wide my arms to welcome into my new car. I'm sure you will love the first woman in your life! ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment