Saturday, June 11, 2016

The Chosen Ones

When you undergo suffering, don't complain. Instead, be grateful for the suffering, because only those who go through the furnace of life are His special children. 

Fate, Universe, God, or as I prefer to call it "neeli chhatri wale uncle," likes to leave some people "alone;" indeed, they are His special needs kids, (so to speak!) and so He personally takes care of them in His own miraculous ways. Some miracles are a mouthful of sweetness and others end up giving an unexpectedly sweet aftertaste.

Once we realize this, we will realize that there are no tough times and there is no suffering. Just turn your palms upward, open your arms wide, and tell Him, "Yes, I am ready. Give me all you want to give. Do whatever it is that you want to do to me. I'm all yours!"


No comments:

Post a Comment